Channel Partnership Excellence is an strategy focused workshop which introduces best-in-class channel strategies, structures, and practices to your leadership team members responsible for the success of a channel sales strategy. Through the course of the workshop, participants build execution plans to prioritize investments, resources and next steps for your channel sales strategy - whether you are creating, transforming, or improving it. Participants will develop a gap analysis, investment considerations, and actionable next steps towards Achieving Channel Excellence. This workshop supports the organization’s efforts of executing a long-term sales strategy through a third-party channel structure.
- Discover the 10 fundamentals of the Channel ACE model for successful channel commercial structure.
- Assess channel structure fundamentals against your current strategy and identify gaps in the performance.
- Prioritize investments and resources and understand which has the highest impact to improve channel sales performance.
- Align your business goals across departments by including a variety of leaders in this discussion.
- Shift the channel strategy from a sales strategy to a business strategy.
- Purpose of Channel Sales
- Different Channel Models
- Value of Channel to Vendors & Partners
- Working Through Omni-Channel Networks
- Assessment of Buyer Needs and Expectations
- Partner Capabilities to Meet Customer Needs
- Measuring and Acting on Performance Metrics & KPIs
- Proactive Partner Recruiting & Succession Plans
- Sales & Operational Enablement Strategies
- Maximizing the Partner’s Focus & Investments
- Technology & Digital Tools to Manage the Relationship
- Joint Marketing & Sales Call Planning
- Organizational Alignment Throughout Vendor’s Org
- Contracting & Commercial Agreements
- Channel Assessments & Gap Analysis
- On-Site workshop over 2-Days
- Virtual and Master Class Options
- Audience includes leadership from channel supporting departments along with influential Channel Account Managers
- Output deliverables include action plan, SWOT analysis, and prioritization of investments and resources.